- Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life – Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD
- Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm, and Confidence – Rick Hanson, PhD
- Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love & Wisdom – Rick Hanson, PhD
- CALM: https://www.calm.com
- Headspace: https://www.headspace.com
- Stop, Breathe, Think: https://www.stopbreathethink.com
- Insight Timer: https://insighttimer.com
- Mindful: Health Mind, Healthy Life: http://www.mindful.org
- The Greater Good: Science-based Insights for a Meaningful Life: https://greatergood.berkeley.edu
- YouTube: The Science Behind Mindfulness Meditation
- YouTube: Mind the Bump – Mindfulness and how the Brain Works
- TEDTalk: All it Takes is 10 Mindful Minutes – Andy Puddicombe
- TEDTalk: The Power of Mindfulness: What You Practice Grows Stronger – Dr. Shauna Shapiro
- TEDTalk: Self-Transformation Through Mindfulness – Dr. David Vago
- TEDTalk: Hardwiring happiness – Dr. Rick Hanson
- TEDTalk: The brain-changing benefits of exercise – Dr. Wendy Suzuki
- Falsafi, Nasrin (2016) A Randomized Controlled Trial of Mindfulness Versus Yoga: Effects On Depression And/or Anxiety in College Students. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association, vol. 22, no. 6, 2016, pp. 483-497.
- Hilton, L., Hempel, S., Ewing, B. A., Apaydin, E., Xenakis, L., Newberry, S., Colaiaco, B., Maher, A. R., Shanman, R. M., Sorbero, M. E., & Maglione, M. A. (2017). Mindfulness Meditation for Chronic Pain: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Annals of behavioral medicine: a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine, 51(2), 199–213. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12160-016-9844-2
- Killingsworth, M. A. & Gilbert, D. T. (2010) A Wandering Mind Is an Unhappy Mind. Science, 2010; 330 (6006): 932 DOI: 10.1126/science.1192439
- Quach, D., Mano, K.E., & Alexander, K. (2016). A Randomized Controlled Trial Examining the Effect of Mindfulness Meditation on Working Memory Capacity in Adolescents. The Journal of adolescent health: official publication of the Society for Adolescent Medicine, 58 5, 489-96.
- Remmers, C., Topolinski, S., & Koole, S. L. (2016). Why being mindful may have more benefits than you realize: Mindfulness improves both explicit and implicit mood regulation. Mindfulness, 7(4), 829–837.
- Rusch, H.L., Rosario, M., Levison, L.M., Olivera, A., Livingston, W.S., Wu, T.C., & Gill, J.M. (2019). The effect of mindfulness meditation on sleep quality: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1445 1, 5-16.
- Solhaug, I., Eriksen, T.E., Vibe, M.D., Haavind, H., Friborg, O., Sørlie, T., & Rosenvinge, J.H. (2016). Medical and Psychology Student’s Experiences in Learning Mindfulness: Benefits, Paradoxes, and Pitfalls. Mindfulness; 7: 838–850.