In my practice I offer Psychological Wellbeing Services and Personal Development Services. Both services are neuroscience research supported, and are designed and delivered through the Bio-Psycho-Social mental health lens.
- Here is where I take a more psychotherapeutic approach to mental health and wellbeing, through personal psychotherapy sessions as well as group therapy sessions.
- Click Here for More Information
- Here is where I take a more psycho-educational approach to mental health and wellbeing. Personal development is so important in human flourishing. I have created the opportunity to explore your own personal development goals in two formats, personalized coaching sessions and workshops. If you are interested in exploring ways to improve your personal awareness and identity, develop your talents and potential, enhance the quality of your life and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations, please see below for some of coaching and workshop themes and topics.
- WORKSHOP: Currently offering “Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation” to companies. Contact me if you would like this 2hr workshop offered to in your company.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – 8-Week Program – Available for Online Delivery
- Koru Mindfulness Meditation: 4-weeks, 70min/class, currently available for online delivery.
- WORKSHOP: Online Career Clarity Workshop Series: Values, Interests, Personality, Academic Planning
- WORKSHOP:Trauma Informed Career Development (2 & 3 hr workshops)
- Online Personal Career Counselling Sessions
Wild Women Group!
Re-wild yourself by connecting to who you really are and integrating body, emotions, and mind for powerful expression in the world. What if you were rooted in who you are, what if you were able to create the manual to “your brain”, what if you were able to live your best life?
In Development – Coming Soon! Summer of 2022 …if you are interested, let me know!
- Mood Walks: Guided mood walk with a mental health specialist. Learning how to maximize the positive mental health benefits of being in nature.
- Creativity and Wellness: Workshop series designed to get you outside of your comfort zone, grow and experience the psychological benefits of creativity.
- Self-Help Book Club: Like self-help books? Not sure what do with this great information, this group is led by a Psychologist designed to help you implement all those personal growth gems into your life.
- General Wellbeing Experiences led by professionals all within the comfort of the group experience, curated for fostering your psychological and physiological wellbeing. Mindfulness, Dance, Relational Connection, Learning about YOU!
Some possible experiences…
- Emotional Intelligence: Workshop: Online Workshop Series. Online EQ-i Assessment & Feedback. Online Personal EQ Coaching Sessions for EQ Growth and Development
- Compassion Fatigue: Workshop – “Compassion Fatigue: A Workshop for Humans Working with Humans”.
- Stress Management: Workshop – “Stress Management in Difficult Times”
- Understanding Your Personality: Workshop – Online Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Workshop. Online Personal Coaching Sessions.
- Atomic Habits: a workshop series based on the #1 NYTimes best selling book, Atomic Habits, this series will teach you how to make small changes that will transform your habits and deliver amazing results…all with a little psychology for us real people.
- 30 Minute Mindfulness Series: over 25 online mindfulness workshops structured with a mini psych lesson designed to answer the question, “why am I meditating again?” and then shifting into a paired meditation.
These are just a few of the ideas that are starting to shape this group who will lean into their life together toward living their best life. If you are a wellbeing practitioner that would like to partner with me, let me know!
*Please ask, if there is a theme that you are interested in that is not listed, I am happy to customize, and personalize, a workshop for your group. I have been teaching and facilitating in various capacities, on many topics, since 1987. Happy to work together 🙂
Our mental health and well-being depends on…
how we make sense of those events
and how we respond to them.